Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Kirsten's Trunk

  1. #1
    DollDetective
    Guest DollDetective's Avatar

    Question

    If you have Kirsten's trunk please let me know what you think of it (quality, aesthetics, practicality). I am pandering buying it, however I noticed with Kit's trunk that the paint comes off really easily, I'm worried that this may be the same case as Kirsten's trunk.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    DollDetective
    Guest DollDetective's Avatar
    Also has anyone recently bought the Kirsten doll? What do you think of her quality? Has she been changed in anyway?
    T
    hank you again!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The trunk is the last of Kirsten's things I have left to get and I'm waiting for the opening of AGPLA. Kirsten has changed over the years. I've compared a Mattel with my two (one WB 86 and one beige-bodied China made 93) and all three are different. The German made ones are quite different from the Mattel ones. They're all cute though! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like the Mattel Kirsten or her trunk. My beloved childhood Kirsten (1987) is so much prettier than the current Kirsten. Her face is softer, her coloring more subtle and her hair is lighter and a bit shorter.

    Her trunk has long been one of my favorite items but when I saw it in person for the first time I was very disapointed. It was small, felt like cheap wood and wasn't as pretty nor did it hold as much as the one my dad made for me. You can see pictures of AG's version in my Chicago album and my trunk in my dolls album.

  5. #5
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I'm currently bidding on a PM Kirsten and I really hope I get it! I don't like the new ones either...I was quite dissapointed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •